Saturday, November 23, 2013

Healing

I am weak
I know not what I do
I have numbed the pain
Beyond my body and mind
Unleash the mind
Feel the body
Scars I did not know had happened
Stories I cannot share
Knowledge is lost
Hope is found
Who was I?
Who am I?
I am me
I am a barron land
New life, old life
Not the same
Do not apologize
For old life gone
Apolgoize for transgressions
For being lost
For pain
For hurt
Do not apologize
For being better
For leaving pain in the dust
Embrace the raw emotion
Embrace the change
Accept the change
Understand the change
Forgive the change
Do not apologize for change
One life to live
One life worth remembering
Your memories
Your scars
Know the stories
Be aware
Death will come
Tell of life
Apologize to others
Forgive yourself
One life
One death
Let both be your own

2 comments:

  1. I think you have talent! Glad you're writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl ... liked this ... style is cool ... might get me to blogging

    ReplyDelete